Use Grid, Custom Markers, Pareto & Step Chart Types in Java Apps
posted 5 years ago
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Report for Java 1.7.0 includes support for grid, zero line, custom markers of the secondary axis, different border types for the LegendBox, Scatter chart types, pareto creation and many more. Also 13 most popular chart types are fully supported. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Support for secondary axis grid
- Support for zero line and custom markers of secondary axis
- Support for LegendBox positions and border types
- Proper interaction between Chart, ChartArea, LegendBox, AxesArea and Border
- Support for Pareto chart type
- Support for Step chart type
- Support for Scatter chart type
- Support for custom axis labels
- Support for secondary axis
- Support for data point labels (Bar charts only)
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Report is a Java query builder and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their Java applications as well as creating popular chart types having some stylish effects like transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. It allows you to connect with any database and offers the outputs in the form of SQL statement and SqlResponse. It supports custom CSS style, Pareto chart, secondary axis grid, zero line, LegendBox, Scatter chart, custom axis labels, secondary axis, selecting any column from any table of the database and allows you to enable/disable error messaging.