aspose file tools*
The moose likes Certification Results and the fly likes SCJP1.5 scored 98% Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Certification Results
Bookmark "SCJP1.5 scored 98%" Watch "SCJP1.5 scored 98%" New topic
Author

SCJP1.5 scored 98%

Bipin Jethwani
Greenhorn

Joined: Apr 24, 2006
Posts: 6
Thanks to JavaRanch for creating that list of freely available online mock tests and Kathy.Sirrea book was very helpfull, plus Bruce.Eckel.Thinking.In.Java.4th.Edition. Kudos to these two authors., they are the best. I was able to complete the test with only 2-3 weeks of preparation.


I prepared a set of notes for each topic in SCJP1.5(carrying crux points and carrying only very important set of questions) , not sure where I can post it. Am thinking of a small web application on Google App Engine. Any comments???

Next am planning to start for SCDJWS. Anyone got any comment on this???


SCJP5 (Score98%), IBM Certified Solution Developer -- XML 1.1 and Related Technologies
Bipin Jethwani
Greenhorn

Joined: Apr 24, 2006
Posts: 6
One question.....Do we get a printed copy of the certificate???
I had a bad experience with IBM XML certification...wherein they just provided a soft copy of the certificate and rather asked me to take a print myself :-/
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 3220
    
  49

Congratulations Bipin,

Bipin Jethwani wrote:One question.....Do we get a printed copy of the certificate?

Yes!


Author of ExamLab ExamLab - a free SCJP / OCPJP exam simulator
What would SCJP exam questions look like? -- Home -- Twitter -- How to Ask a Question
Sergio Rodrigo
Ranch Hand

Joined: Apr 11, 2010
Posts: 44
Congrats


SCJP 6 (90%)
Excuse my English, please
Joe Harry
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 26, 2006
Posts: 9521
    
    2

Congrats!


SCJP 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 - Hints for you, Certified Scrum Master
Did a rm -R / to find out that I lost my entire Linux installation!
Larry Chung
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 02, 2010
Posts: 247
Very nice score, Bipin! Congratulations on your accomplishment.

By tomorrow or mid-week you should receive 2 e-mails from Sun. One e-mail will give you your Sun Certification ID and have information on how to register for the Certification Database. If you do not get that e-mail, send a message to suncert_ww@oracle.com to ask about it.

Two to three weeks (or longer if you are not in the U.S.) after you register into the Certificate Database, you will receive in the postal mail a welcome kit containing your SCJP certificate and a small Sun Certified Professional ID card. Your score is not printed on them. If you do not get that package then send a message to suncert_ww@oracle.com to ask about it.


SCJP 6
lakshmanan anand
Greenhorn

Joined: Jan 13, 2009
Posts: 22
Hey, awesome score. Congrats.

I am going to write SCJP1.6 this weekend and it will be helpful if you post your notes anywhere on the web.

thanks


http://luckydev07.blogspot.com
Rafal Wasielewski
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 08, 2010
Posts: 372
Congrats


SCJP 6.0 (86%), SCWCD 5.0 (92%), SCBCD 5.0 (93%), MCTS(SQL Server 2008)
Vinod Tiwari
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 06, 2008
Posts: 466
    
    1

Congrats
Bipin Jethwani
Greenhorn

Joined: Apr 24, 2006
Posts: 6
Larry Chung wrote:Very nice score, Bipin! Congratulations on your accomplishment.

By tomorrow or mid-week you should receive 2 e-mails from Sun. One e-mail will give you your Sun Certification ID and have information on how to register for the Certification Database. If you do not get that e-mail, send a message to suncert_ww@oracle.com to ask about it.

Two to three weeks (or longer if you are not in the U.S.) after you register into the Certificate Database, you will receive in the postal mail a welcome kit containing your SCJP certificate and a small Sun Certified Professional ID card. Your score is not printed on them. If you do not get that package then send a message to suncert_ww@oracle.com to ask about it.




Thanks Larry, That was really helpful, and got the emails exactly the way you said :-)
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 23, 2000
Posts: 3325
    
    8
Congratulations!!!


Enthuware - Best Mock Exams and Questions for Oracle/Sun Java Certifications
Quality Guaranteed - Pass or Full Refund!
Larry Chung
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 02, 2010
Posts: 247
Bipin Jethwani wrote:Thanks Larry, That was really helpful, and got the emails exactly the way you said :-)


I appreciate the feedback Bipin. Congratulations!

Roberto Perillo
Bartender

Joined: Dec 28, 2007
Posts: 2267
    
    3

Congrats, champion!


Cheers, Bob "John Lennon" Perillo
SCJP, SCWCD, SCJD, SCBCD - Daileon: A Tool for Enabling Domain Annotations
ashtemp hshetty
Greenhorn

Joined: Apr 29, 2009
Posts: 7
Hi,
Excellent score. Acttually i have exam this monthend. If you could share the notes really it will be helpful for me. Hope you wont mind to share. you can send me to anitha_hs@hotmail.com.



Thankyou,
Gaurav Kshatriya
Ranch Hand

Joined: Mar 07, 2010
Posts: 33
Congrats Bipin

Please send me the notes you prepared by mail or post them anywhere and tell me. It would be really very very helpful for all of us who are preparing. Thanks in advance.


Thanks
Gaurav.... Cheers....
ishani sharma
Greenhorn

Joined: Jun 23, 2010
Posts: 17
congrats Bipin


i am attempting certification for the very first time...i shall be very thankful 2 you if you could send me your notes somewhere over the web
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender

Joined: Mar 24, 2008
Posts: 3855

Congratulations

And Welcome to JavaRanch Ishani


SCJP 5 | SCWCD 5
[How to ask questions] [Twitter]
 
Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
 
subject: SCJP1.5 scored 98%