The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 2.2.1 . It includes many new features like support is added for MS Excel 2010 Sparklines feature, setting of formulas that exceed MS Excel 2003 row/column/parameters limitation, MS Excel 2007 conditional formatting, and getting of pictures from Header/Footer in MS Excel 2007 template file etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Includes support for Advanced Conditional formatting provided by MS Excel 2007
- Supports Extended records of Conditional formatting saved by MS Excel 2007 for XLS file
- Keeps unsupported formulas in reading MS Excel 2007 files
- Reads pictures from Header/Footer in MS Excel 2007 template file
- Enhancements are made for reading template files
- Sets formulas with row/column/parameters exceeding MS Excel 2003 limit
- Supports to keep original data that is read from MS Excel 2010 template file
- Manipulate MS Excel 2010 Sparklines
- Provides extended Styles saved by MS Excel 2007 for XLS files
- Supports to auto-detect file format type while opening template file without specifying format for Html and SpreadSheeML files
- Removes a chart from Charts collection
- Allows to delete blank rows/columns in the worksheet
- Supports to save the color to the nearest matching color in the palette when the user specified color is not in the standard palette.
- Exports rotation attribute of text for Excel to Pdf feature
- Exports charts as images for Excel to Pdf feature
- Removes existing Print Area
- Includes enhancements for saving merged areas: check and remove or combine those duplicated/overlapped areas which might cause the generated file show warning message when it is opened in MS Excel
- Includes enhancements for adding page breaks: check and remove duplicated page breaks before saving
- Includes enhancement for Chart to Image feature
- 65 fixes and other enhancements.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBCResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.