I am learning web services.I want to know if I am understanding the concept correctly.Please tell if this is correct.
Using Axis2 to generate a webservice and server is Apache Tomcat To create a web service starting from WSDL:
1. First we create a WSDL document.
2. Then create a service skleleton using wsdl2java in cmd.Add our details to the skeleton
3. Then we build using ant jar.server
4. The aar file is generated
5. Deploy this aar in Axis2 --> services folder
6. services.xml and services.wsdl files are automatically generated and placed in META-INF folder
7.Then we create a client to access the webservice
posted 5 years ago
Hi. You can simply follow this tutorial: Develop Web services with Axis2. It has all the steps. It might take a couple of hours or maybe a day, but if you follow the tutorial closely, you can learn a lot from it.