Replace Text, Extract Images & Decode PDF Pages to Images
Joined: Mar 10, 2010
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.0.0 includes plenty of new and improved features. In this release, some very important features like replace text, extract bookmarks, decode PDF pages, extract images and Form related features have been improved. The main new & improved features added in this version are listed below.
- Allow to specify new font size while replacing text
- Replace Text changes the font of the replaced text
- Problem fixed while decoding pages using PdfViewer
- Fixed problem with Text replacement properly
- Extract images from the attached PDF file
- Fixed Setting field value work for XFA form
- Extract Book Marks from Pdf
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.