This most recent version of Aspose.Report for Java 1.8.0 includes many important features related to charts like create, customize, serialize or deserialize Curve, CurveArea, Contour and Surface charts. Now Aspose.Report for Java supports 17 most popular chart types. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Support for Contour charts
- Support for Curve charts
- Support for CurveArea charts
- Support for Surface charts
- Ability to display a series above other series (change the Z-order)
- Ability to create charts without borders
- Support for additional customization for AxisCustomMarker (line’s visibility, transparency, colors of labels, colors of lines and shape of lines)
- Ability to adjust visibility, width and transparency of Radar chart's points
- Multiple ways to enable license
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Report is a Java query builder and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their Java applications as well as creating popular chart types having some stylish effects like transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Now Aspose.Report for Java supports 17 most popular chart types. It allows you to connect with any database and offers the outputs in the form of SQL statement and SqlResponse. It supports custom CSS style, Pareto chart, secondary axis grid, zero line, LegendBox, Scatter chart, custom axis labels, secondary axis, selecting any column from any table of the database and allows you to enable/disable error messaging.