Passed the SCJP6 - My final conclusion about the test inside
Joined: Sep 16, 2009
yesterday I passed the SCJP6 with 82 percent. Here is my conclusion about doing the certification:
1) Thank you a lot for your help. This is a great forum!
2) There was a lot to learn and it took a lot of my time. But now, I did not only pass the exam, but I am better programmer too (I doubted about this when I started learning for the exam).
3) The test center was awkward. A lot of noise, a defect lamp and a bad display screen :-( Next time, I will choose another test center, I hope there are some better ones :-)
4) Personally, I do not care about the score - I just wanted to pass the exam. But I was prepared very well and some wrong answers happened only because some questions are not clear in my opinion. I recall the following question (I do not remember the exact wording):
I also think, that the questions about encapsulation, coupling, inheritance and cohesion are not clear - sometimes several answer look correct to me...
5) The time (3 hours for 60 questions) started when you had to read the license where you have to confirm with yes. :-( So I think nobody reads this license because it has many pages...
6) I had no technical problems with drag and drop questions (as I have read from some other guys).
So again, thank you a lot for your help. I think about doing the SCEA now...