Well, let me give you a couple of tips that might help you post entering the examination area.
1. Clear your mind. You might have studied and 'burned-in' quite a few things, including approaches to any questions you think they might ask on the test. Say something nice to the attendant, you will feel better.
2. Read ALL the questions first.
3. Use the scratchpad provided. Spend 4 minutes to jot down your points/strategy for each answer. Omit this step and you'll find that you are repeating yourself throughout the test.
4. Take 10-12 minutes per answer.
5. There is no 'paste'. At least not when I gave part 3. Right click->paste is disabled. You can't rearrange your sentences without retyping. Read point 3 again.
6. Once you are done, read through your answers carefully. Its old fashioned advice but grammatical errors and spelling mistakes do reduce credibility; Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
7. If you have time, read your answers again.
8. Thank your exam attendant, get home and submit Part 2.
There is a context menu appearing for right click with copy and paste options. But i found control C and control V is not working. The examination duration is 2 hours, so for each question 10 -12 minutes is ideal and spare 5 minutes to do a final review.
SCJP1.4, SCBCD 1.3, SCWCD 1.4, SCEA 5, JLPT-N3
TIME MGMT. This was the only sun test for which I finished reviewing exactly at the time limit. Since it is open ended you tend to get carried away. Beware of that... otherwise if you had thought thru while doing your part 2 you should be fine. Nothing major.