Win a copy of Mesos in Action this week in the Cloud/Virtualizaton forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Lazy spammers

 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9521
22
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I just got this email

You won £5,505,450 send your Details to our claims department Email: <NAME>
<Email-ID>

C'mon spammers ShowSomeEffort, a 2 lines mail for a 5 million pounds spam
 
Deepak Bala
Bartender
Posts: 6663
5
Firefox Browser Linux MyEclipse IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:I just got this email

You won £5,505,450 send your Details to our claims department Email: <NAME>
<Email-ID>

C'mon spammers ShowSomeEffort, a 2 lines mail for a 5 million pounds spam


The jokes on you buddy. I just send an email to <Email-ID> telling them that I am Ankit Garg. I am rich ! Rich I tell ya ! WHHOOOoooooooooooooo
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote: I just got this email


You won £5,505,450 send your Details to our claims department Email: <NAME>
<Email-ID>

Hey, give me 25.000$ please, i really need it.
 
Monu Tripathi
Rancher
Posts: 1369
1
Android Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Deepak Bala wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:I just got this email

You won £5,505,450 send your Details to our claims department Email: <NAME>
<Email-ID>

C'mon spammers ShowSomeEffort, a 2 lines mail for a 5 million pounds spam


The jokes on you buddy. I just send an email to <Email-ID> telling them that I am Ankit Garg. I am rich ! Rich I tell ya ! WHHOOOoooooooooooooo

Deepak: When are you going to pay the 1000$ you owe me?
 
Joe Ess
Bartender
Posts: 9280
10
Linux Mac OS X Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Rizvan Asgarov wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote: I just got this email
You won £5,505,450 send your Details to our claims department Email: <NAME>
<Email-ID>

Hey, give me 25.000$ please, i really need it.


I would be glad to help you. Simply send me a PM with your bank account number and I will forward the desired amount. If you don't want to send me personal details, I can send you a check. Unfortunately, my printer only prints checks in $10k increments, so I will send you a check for $30,000 and all you have to do is wire me back the $5,000 in change.
 
Deepak Bala
Bartender
Posts: 6663
5
Firefox Browser Linux MyEclipse IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Deepak Bala wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:I just got this email

You won £5,505,450 send your Details to our claims department Email: <NAME>
<Email-ID>

C'mon spammers ShowSomeEffort, a 2 lines mail for a 5 million pounds spam


The jokes on you buddy. I just send an email to <Email-ID> telling them that I am Ankit Garg. I am rich ! Rich I tell ya ! WHHOOOoooooooooooooo

Deepak: When are you going to pay the 1000$ you owe me?


What 1000$ ?
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9521
22
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Rizvan Asgarov wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:You won £5,505,450

Hey, give me 25.000$ please, i really need it.

Don't you know rich people are rich because they don't spend their money
 
Ernest Friedman-Hill
author and iconoclast
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 24211
35
Chrome Eclipse IDE Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
[HUMOROUS OBSERVATION]

[EMOTICON]
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:
Rizvan Asgarov wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
I just got this email
You won £5,505,450 send your Details to our claims department Email: <NAME>
<Email-ID>



Hey, give me 25.000$ please, i really need it.


Don't you know rich people are rich because they don't spend their money

So this is a good opportunity (and the first step) for to do selflessness among the rich.
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Joe Ess wrote: I would be glad to help you. Simply send me a PM with your bank account number and I will forward the desired amount. If you don't want to send me personal details, I can send you a check. Unfortunately, my printer only prints checks in $10k increments, so I will send you a check for $30,000 and all you have to do is wire me back the $5,000 in change.

It seems you have a good experience in these works...
Simply send me a PM

PM = Prime Minister
 
Ernest Friedman-Hill
author and iconoclast
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 24211
35
Chrome Eclipse IDE Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Rizvan Asgarov wrote:
PM = Prime Minister


Yes, they make excellent couriers. See if you can find one that's not busy -- I think Tony Blair has some time on his hands right now!
 
Deepak Bala
Bartender
Posts: 6663
5
Firefox Browser Linux MyEclipse IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ernest Friedman-Hill wrote:
Rizvan Asgarov wrote:
PM = Prime Minister


Yes, they make excellent couriers. See if you can find one that's not busy -- I think Tony Blair has some time on his hands right now!


EFH, TB is now a FPM (Former prime minister), not a PM. This is IMHO FYI HTH
 
Henry Wong
author
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 21122
78
C++ Chrome Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser Java jQuery Linux VI Editor Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Since it looks like the question was serious...

PM = Private Message


Henry
 
Monu Tripathi
Rancher
Posts: 1369
1
Android Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Deepak Bala wrote:What 1000$ ?

I need my money!
 
Deepak Bala
Bartender
Posts: 6663
5
Firefox Browser Linux MyEclipse IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Deepak Bala wrote:What 1000$ ?

I need my money!


Everyone does

You ll get it when I meet Santa
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9521
22
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Monu Tripathi wrote:I need my money!

And I need all the money of Bill Gates
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

Henry Wong wrote: Since it looks like the question was serious...

PM = Private Message

Thanks Henry! The most serious moderator of the Javaranch...
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic