This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Here is the Materials I used:
- Head First Servlets and JSP (awesome book)
- Enthuware mocks
- HFSJ first edition and second edition mocks
- Marcus Green mocks
- Mikalai Zaikin notes.
- Peabody Design patterns notes.
- Sample web.xml and TLD by Michael John
- This forum.
From my experience on the exam, I found that: - About 05 questions were tough, but most of the questions were straight forward.
- Very very... little was not covered by HFS book.
- The difficulty of the exam is quiet similar to the Enthuware mocks.
I took the exam on the 21th July from 1.p.m. to 4.pm.
The following is the location detail of the authorised prometric testing center where I took the exam:
800 RENE LEVESQUE WEST
MONTREAL, Quebec H3B1X9, Canada