This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
From here :
Q:How do I receive the logo after I have completed a Certification exam?
1. Log into certmanager.net/sun
If it is your first time logging into the database, you may need the information on your test score report
2. Verify your demographic information
3. Before you can download a logo, you must complete the logo agreement form. Choose Complete a Form. All certifications that you have will have a corresponding logo agreement form. If there is no form listed for your certification, it means that certification does not have a corresponding logo. This is true for some partner certifications, and employee certifications.
4. Once you have completed the logo agreement form, choose Download Logos. Your logo will be listed as a downloadable zip file.
5. If you ever need to download the logo again, it is available in the Download Logos area