I have a web service deployed to GlassFish server, then I generate a web service client in a different machine and write a client to test this web service out. However, when I called web service, there is the following exception occuring --
Exception in thread "main" com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent HTTP status code 503: Service Unavailable
Thanks for your response. However, I check log file which is nothing changed after I did a web service call.
Well, I changed a little code to catch exception message in catch block, which tells strict -- The server sent HTTP status code 503: Service Unavailable. Actually, it works if I am calling this web service from the same machine (service and client).
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com