Now the problem is I am unable to login in when my cookies in my browser(only IE) is disabled in Internet Explorer.But,it is fine with other browsers in both cases like enabling/disabling the cookies.
And it is working fine with Internet Explorer when I enable the cookies.
Internally,when an user is logged in I am storing my session id and checking that in my application at relevant times.(when ever a user on memu items etc..).In all the cases my session id is same till logout.But in IE without enabling cookies a new session id is created.So,when I am checking to work with menus,I got a mismatch and application is failing.
Please do the needful.