we use itext and a template to create customer unique pdf's. we changed the template to include a new dynamic field and some new hard coded fields. My problem is that once I use my new template it prints but only the template and 1 of the dynamic fields, none of the other dynamic fields get printed. if i switch back to the old template it prints the template and all the dynamic fields. does anyone have any idea why the new template is missing the dynamic fields?
Without knowing any of the changes it's impossible to say, let alone on the data collection side.
Joined: Aug 03, 2010
We have a pdf being used as a template which contains static info used for all customers and named fields used to hold dynamic data from the database. We added one new named field and changed some of the static content on the template pdf. The pdf being created is using the new template pdf because all the static content is there, only problem is the dynamic data is not appearing on the completed pdf. I'm using eclipse and have done a clean and deleted and recreated my server. I'm not seeing any error messages and it's picking up the new template pdf, so I'm grasping at straws.
subject: Itext modified template not printing dynamic fields