I am planning to give the SCEA 5 certification in another 3 weeks time. I know most of my stuff, but i had few questions as below
1) Do they ask about EJB 2.0 and 2.1 or even previous versions in the exam. My understanding is that they ask EJB3 exclusively , so i just wanted to confirm.
2) All the links i have so far have sample questions on previous versions of SCEA. As i understand SCEA5 focuses more on scenario based questions. Is that accurate?
3) Is there any link for latest mock exams for SCEA 5 version?
4) Can someone give me a link for sample Assignment preparation for Part 2.
Here is what i have read so far
1) JEE 5 tutorial from Sun
2) Mark Cade's book on SCEA
3) Articles on Load balancing, HTTP Session Management, Security including JAAS and SSL security
4) Sun's blueprints for J2EE Design patterns
Please let me know on my questions above and also if you think i need to study some other material for the latest version of SCEA. Thank you.
1) Yes, you need to know the differences between ejb3 and previous ejb versions. Some questions will directly test this kind of knowledge.
2) Yes, most of the questions are scenario based. BUT, few questions would be very direct, like from JSR, API.
3) See my link above, you will find some mocks for SCEA 5.
4) You can look at the sample assignment in this book: Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java EE Study Guide (2nd Edition) - Cade & Sheil