Industry: Telecommunications and IT
Position: Software Designer
Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 10 years
MapleWorks is a Canadian source for experienced software development outsourcing (SDO) and consulting services located in the Ottawa region. Our clients include companies that develop cutting edge data, voice, and video. We develop telecommunication mobile and embedded products for both the service provider and enterprise markets located in the United States and Canada. We are also developing business applications for enterprises as well as the Canadian Federal Government.
At MapleWorks, we hire only permanent staff and we are recognized as employing only the ‘best of the best’. Our team is the most experienced software design workforce in the Ottawa area.
MapleWorks is currently looking for Software Designers with J2EE programming skills with experience in developing customized applications.
- Experience with JBoss including Drools/JBoss Rules
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring
- OO programming and HTML development skills
- Strong Java hands-on development
- Recent Ajax toolkit development experience
- Experience with ElasticPath
Personal Soft Skills:
- Highly flexible and adaptable personality
- Able to interact with customers and discuss their requirements and needs
- Able to participate and contribute to a dynamic team
Education and Experience:
- BSc or higher degree in EE/CS/CE or equivalent and 3+ years experience in application development, telecom, or IT is preferred.