This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I've been using Frontman version 2 doing beta testing for a few months with no problems.
Now I've got a problem that has me baffled.
Background: I started getting "index out of bounds" exceptions when I called
Most strange, so I decided, as a good beta tester, to debug it. To do this, I had to create a Netbeans project for Frontman, so the debugger could bind the source to the .class files.
Now, I can't get any of Frontman to work.
The logs show:
13:34:36,848 INFO CommandBroker:57 - Initializing FrontMan...
13:34:36,849 DEBUG CommandBroker:39 - commandVerbsProperties=null
13:34:36,849 DEBUG CommandBroker:39 - commandPackages(raw) = null
13:34:36,849 DEBUG CommandBroker:39 - viewNamesProperties=null
13:34:36,850 DEBUG CommandBroker:39 - viewsPath=/WEB-INF/pages
13:34:36,850 WARN CommandBroker:87 - At least one of commandPackages or commandVerbsProperties must be specified; CommandBroker is unavailable
I have not changed the web.xml, or my calling code. All I'm trying to do is link in a jar file that knows about the sources.....