The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 2.4.0. has been released. It includes many new features like e.g. Sheet to Image, Sheet to Print, Workbook to Print and Support for Conditional formatting for Excel to Pdf feature. Moreover it also supports grouping of pivot table fields in Excel 2007 files. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Includes Sheet to Image, Sheet to Print and Workbook to Print features
- Supports Conditional formatting for Excel to Pdf feature
- Provides support for grouping pivot table fields in Excel2007 files
- Keeps macros when converting Excel97-2003 files to Excel2007 files
- Renders Shapes when converting to Pdf files, e.g. TextBox, Rectangle, Oval, Arc
- Supports to get/set full name of the source file for the Ole Object
- Enhancement is made for reading/saving Conditional formatting
- Enhancement is made for Chart to Image feature
- Enhancement is made for direct Excel to Pdf feature
- Enhancement is made for formatting of cell values
- Enhancement is made for removing header/footer of PageSetup
- Enhancement is made for copying cells
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBCResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.