I was thinking more along the lines of providing at least a tiny little hint as to the position instead of making people dig for it.
Joined: Aug 26, 2003
David Newton wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of providing at least a tiny little hint as to the position instead of making people dig for it.
Senior Web Application Developer
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
1. Develop highly complex server-side code for internal and external web applications.
2. Develop in an enterprise application environment, following industry standards and best practices as they apply to the company.
3. Write unit tests that satisfy a high code coverage percentage.
4. Assist in writing acceptance tests to ensure application functionality.
5. Resolve code defects.
6. Participate in Sprint Planning meetings.
7. Participate in daily Scrum meetings.
8. Provide time estimates for work to be completed.
9. Provide guidance to less senior developers.
10. Assist in framework selection and research as needed.
11. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Web Application Developer
Experience with Java development is required.
Experience using Open Source frameworks is a preferred.
Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, OOP, AOP, and/or Design Patterns is a plus.