I passed the SCWCD with 86% today. I would like to thank the Javaranch community for being so helpful. SCWCD links/Rancher Notes/FAQs.. everything played their part here..
For SCWCD aspirants.. i used the below for my prep:
1. HFSJ - Bryan Basham, Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates.. - Thank you very much for this great book and actually the whole head first series..!!!
2. Frits Walraven notes - These are great reference once you read the book.
3. PeabodyOnScwcdPatterns - Very good..
4. SCWCD Hints by Jothi Shankar Kumar - nice compilation..
5. Last but not the least Enthuware mock exams - These were of great help.. Especially the ability to add notes when you review the incorrect answers.. really good..