• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Unknown hyperlink target 0

 
dhifi borni
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello


I realized a report that uses a sub report with iReport tool, if I execute it works fine with iReport. but if put in my web application (JEE) this error myself out there


someone can help me
and thank you.
 
RatiKanta pal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 88
Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Check which version jasperreports.jar you are using..I got the same.I was using i-report 4.1.3 and jar file 3.7.0.Now i switch to jasperreports.4.1.3 and issue is resolved.
 
dhifi borni
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hello,
thank you for your answer, the problem is solved.
I spent iReport3.7.1 to iReport3.7.2, but when I copied the JAR iReport3.7.2 in the lib / directory of my project I have not removed the JAR iReport3.7.1.
I found the two JAR in this directory: that's the problem.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic