facing a strange problem for some days when build up a very simple General-Detail-View. I reproduce the issue with a (even more simple) demo application.
- select from a list box an item
- a detail view appears. which edit the underlaying data-object
- save the date
- selecting an item from a listbox and show the detail-data with ajax-request work.
- the FIRST time after changing the item-list i edit a field from the detail-data and submit the form, the changes are not saved in the bean (and the action-method isn't invoked)
- the SECOND time (without changing the item, just edit the field again) works (model-update and action-method)
>> Problem doesn't occurs when i deactivate the ajax-change event on the listbox and make a full request
Simple Java Bean:
I am out of ideas, maybe someone else can test it and see my mistake .
Thanks a lot
Joined: Apr 28, 2009
i have no ideas, removed ajax functions from my application for resolving the problem, but that isn't a real good solution.
To test it, i uploaded a little war file, including the sources, i hope somebody can test it and maybe find the solution.