Work with hot telehealth technology. Your chance to break in medical device field!
Local candidates only.
Send me your resume or refer a friend.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
Department Description The Home Monitoring IT organization collaborates with business lines to create technology solutions that are integrated into the services offered to our customers - patients and/or subscribers
Candidate Responsibilities - Architecture (business and IT alignment, governance model). Responsible for defining the overall architecture of the solution and selecting/adopting the appropriate technology architecture
- Core IT Service platform architecture (~data center). Responsible for creating solutions that integrate to and leverages the infrastructure currently within the Home Monitoring technology organization
- Alignment of IT strategy and planning with business goals
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications (common across business lines) to reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Participates in assessing a business request, developing architecture requirements, documenting a solution, delivering a prototype and presenting a business solution at an executive level.
- Involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of IT within Home Monitoring.
- Highly experienced architect with practical background in IT systems and software architecture and languages - Java - BS in Computer Science or related field or relevant comparable experience
o MS + 3-5 years of experience
o BS + 8+ years of experience
- Expert capabilities in distributed computing architecture leveraging latest technology paradigms such as Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with highly-available system architecture and deployment for life-critical solutions
- Experience delivering solutions with Business Process Management technologies and methodologies
- Exposure to mobile technology development paradigms, especially as it integrates to technologies supporting business and clinical processes – iPhone/Android