I passed the SCJD exam on 09/07/2010 but no score whatsoever.
I want to thank Roberto Perillo and Roel De Nijs for the good work , they are doing at this forum!
It took me 5 hard working months to complete the project .
My basic choices were
* RMI (Yes i included the stub classes).
* Lock , ReentrantLock for the locking mechanism + synchronized for some other methods.
* Implemented all the methods from the Data class.
* Made NotValidDataFileException based on magic cookie.
* Provide dynamically Gui for the Server-Clients(no default port , the user must provide one in order the system to work.)
* Made my own TableModel.
* Many other clever things.......
Number of packages 6, Number of classes 14, Number of Interfaces 3.