I am not very familiar with RichFaces but I don't see any obvious problems here. What exactly is the problem anyway? Does doing something throw an exception? And what that exception is?
You say in your previous topic that "When I tried to use them inside the page, only the RequestScopeBean functions." so is that still the problem? And what do you mean by "not functioning"? If you put logging lines inside your methods (including getters and setters) you can see what exactly gets called (and and in what situation) and what does not.
EDIT: and you seem to be doing the basic mistake of catching exceptions in you code but not logging what that exception was so at least all those exceptions do go unnoticed.
Joined: Oct 01, 2010
Here is my situation;
Back then I have a running drop down menu that displays the description of the selected item on a text area.
It is running with a SessionScopedBean, coz if I use RequestScoped, the text area wont populate.
Every thing seems fine until I added a new feature which is to ADD records.
I used a modalPanel (RichFaces) to add records and it only works (based on my output) inside a RequestScopedBean.