This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Senior Java/JEE Developer, CMS Experienced JR 50491, Chesapeake, VA
Secret Clearance (Must be Obtainable)
Join CACI International…
Forbes magazine, 7/16/09, listed CACI in the Best Places To Begin A Career
Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Company in Virginia
Fortune Magazine placed CACI in Top 5 in IT Services
We are seeking a Senior Java/JEE developer with extensive CMS experience responsible for designing and developing components and frameworks as part of a JSR 168/286 portal.
General Responsibilities may include
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions. The developer will report to the Project Manager and follow the direction of the Application Architect. Work may be performed from Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA or McLean, VA.
Requirements for this position
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related web development experience. Development experience must include experience with:
• CMS/ JSR 170 content repositories
• Object oriented design and knowledge of design patterns • SQL/JDBC (Oracle Preferred)
• Eclipse IDE (Weblogic Workshop)
• Weblogic Application Server
• The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in Java/JEE, self-directing, and capable of incorporating new technologies into the application platform.
• Experience with enterprise Java systems and implementing CMS solutions with workflow required.
Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
The following experience is highly desired:
• Experience implementing solutions for Weblogic Portal is a huge plus. Java/JEE (J2EE)
• Weblogic Portal 9+
• JSR 168/286 Portlets
• Spring MVC
• Weblogic Virtual Content Repository
• WSRP (Web Services for Remote Portlets) v1.0 & v2.0
• Ant • RESTful services / JSR 311
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please e-mail detailed (no page limit) chronological resume, clearly showing required qualifications in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference Position # JR 50491
Connie Sale, Recruiting Manager
Outstanding Benefits…to well-being and betterment of our employees and their families
Our employee’s personal requirements are unique- so are their benefits.
• Medical, dental and vision plans
• Generous paid-time off policy
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Tuition assistance
And much more…
Career Development…CACI prides itself in its helping to grow and advance the careers of its employees. We are proud to announce that Bersin & Associates has listed CACI as a High Impact Learning Organization (HILO). We offer many opportunities to grow through education, with tuition reimbursement program as well as partnership with Bellevue University through the CACI Virtual University.
Our Commitment to You… At CACI our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and reward. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com
subject: Job Opening for a Senior Java/JEE Developer, CMS Experienced JR 50491 located in Chesapeake, VA