I have passed the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect (Oracle has acquired Sun Microsystems).
I took the following steps/approaches to clear it:
1) Gone through the book "Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java EE Study Guide" by Mark Cade and Humphrey Sheil.The book will offer an overview and is not exhaustive guide.
2) I also referred online study notes on Javabeats website.This is also not a exhaustive guide.
3) Online SCEA Study guide.This is also not a exhaustive guide.
1) Java design patterns by James Cooper.
2) J2EE design patterns from Sun blueprints.
3) Distilled UML
4) Use of Star UML tools to create all the UML diagrams.To prepare and submit the assignments you should follow proper UML rules.
They are just the questions on your assignment which were on how you achieved your SLA's.
Thanks for this forum too which helped me prepare for this exam.
Oracle SOA Architect Certified Expert.
Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect certification
IBM Certified Rational Software Architect.
IBM Certified Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - Associate.
IBM Websphere MQ 6.0 Certified - System Adminstrator
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE 5.0.
Sun Certified Java Programmer SE 5.0.