This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
The successful applicant must have the following:
• Experience in programming high volume real-time transaction processing systems
• Strong analytical skills
• Have experience working within a global team
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong enthusiasm in technology and be motivated by solving technical problems
• Must be willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in, including production support