This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
I'm working on 'to-do table' component and it's mission is to layout job schedules for the week.
- JTableHeader is the column header
- JTable with one column and JTableHeader's renderer is the row header
- layout job schedules for the week
- close to timetable behaviour, but not
- rows can have various heights
- columns have individual row counts
- single component has mostly buttons, labels and icons or some graphics