I passed the exam with the score of 88%! Finally, after these 3 months of preparation, hard work and sacrifices. Basically, my daily routine was, wake up at 9am -> eat breakfast then study until 12pm -> go to office -> go home at 10:30pm -> study again until 12 or 1am. It was so tiring. I felt exhausted with all these preparations and stuffs. But it all paid off when I finally saw the result of my exam.
- Read HFSJ second edition thoroughly. Listed the pages that I needed to concentrate on.
- Read the book for the second time but this time only the pages that I listed.
- Answered mock exam of the book.
- Created study notes and listed all the topics that I need to review and memorize.
- Bought Enthuware's JWeb+ V5 For SCWCD 5. Answered mock exam one by one and studied all my wrong answers.
- Did some coding regarding EL and custom tags.
- Studied Rancher Notes (thank you very much ranchers for these links):
> Ashok SCWCD API
> Ashok SCWCD full web.xml
> Peabody On Scwcd Patterns > ScwcdHints by Jothi Shankar Kumar (read everyday on the last week)
I want to thank God first of all for this achievement. To my family, to my wife for understanding that I needed to sacrifice time for them. To Kathy, Bryan and Bert for the wonderful book. To all the ranchers for answering all of my questions.
So what's next? SCEA.. Probably 10 years from now..
Enough of this! I'll take some rest, make some noise and I'll get this party jumpin'! Cheers!