A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Zero Blight/Mildew on squash w/ Horsetail/Equisetum
Joined: Dec 14, 1998
Nov 23, 2010 14:22:27
Hot off the press!
This video is only three and a half minutes long. And in that three
and a half minutes, a huge amount of
1) filmed in august and there has been zero irrigation
2) the leaves on the squash plants are flawless
3) horetail (equisetum) has been sprayed to control blight/mildew
4) the flavor of the blueberries is far better than the other
blueberries I have tasted on this trip.
I agree. Here's the link:
- if it wasn't for jprofiler, we would need to run our stuff on 16 servers instead of 3.
subject: Zero Blight/Mildew on squash w/ Horsetail/Equisetum
how not to keep a girlfriend
Football: Denmark 4-1 England
Cricket - The invincible Aussies
Combobox selected value does not persist
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2013