aspose file tools*
The moose likes Ranch Office and the fly likes sending answer to a member Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » This Site » Ranch Office
Bookmark "sending answer to a member " Watch "sending answer to a member " New topic
Author

sending answer to a member

pankaj saxena
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Posts: 46
Suppose I have posted a query in any forum (eg. jdbc) and someone replied me. so i want to ask that how can i send the response to that person who has recently sent a reply to my query in order to have further discussion regarding my topic.

and i don't want to use PM (i.e. private message) to reply him.

thanks.
Mohamed Sanaulla
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Sep 08, 2007
Posts: 3056
    
  33

pankaj saxena wrote:Suppose I have posted a query in any forum (eg. jdbc) and someone replied me. so i want to ask that how can i send the response to that person who has recently sent a reply to my query in order to have further discussion regarding my topic.

and i don't want to use PM (i.e. private message) to reply him.

thanks.


Might be this is what you are looking for: You can use Quote button to quote for whom you are replying.


Mohamed Sanaulla | My Blog
pankaj saxena
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Posts: 46
Mohamed Sanaulla wrote:
pankaj saxena wrote:Suppose I have posted a query in any forum (eg. jdbc) and someone replied me. so i want to ask that how can i send the response to that person who has recently sent a reply to my query in order to have further discussion regarding my topic.

and i don't want to use PM (i.e. private message) to reply him.

thanks.


Might be this is what you are looking for: You can use Quote button to quote for whom you are replying.


Don't mind , i am checking this suggestion of Quote by sending a message to you.
thanks.
Mohamed Sanaulla
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Sep 08, 2007
Posts: 3056
    
  33

pankaj saxena wrote:
Don't mind , i am checking this suggestion of Quote by sending a message to you.
thanks.


You can always remove quotes/messages which you think are not relevant to what you are replying.
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: sending answer to a member
 
Similar Threads
sending answer of my own post to a member
handling of Directories and files
Servlets - dynamic query
scdjws
problem with one-to-one mapping