This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Hello, i bought the package of exams: Epractize labs SCEA 5.0 Part 2 and Part 3.
I have got a question, in the solutions of Mock exams in Epractize labs SCEA 5.0 Part 2 and Part 3 appear more sections (I think that has more detail), each with text and graphics.
In my solution must i put the same sections of Epractize labs?
and parts are the same that my solution,
must i copy and paste graphics UML and complete texts?
- In the instructions in the OCEA WEB:
All deliverables will be accepted as HTML only and each diagram must be UML compliant.
1. Create a class diagram
2. Create a Component diagram
3. Create a Deployment diagram
4. Create either a Sequence or Collaboration diagram for each use case provided.
5. List the top three technical risks you have identified in the project and identify a mitigation strategy for each risk.
6. Listing of any assumptions made during the process of coming up with the architecture and design.
- And in solutions of Epractice labs SCEA 5.0 Part 2 and Part 3 exams, in their appear more sections, the sections are:
This brings an interesting topic: had anyone tried mock exams for Part 2 and 3 and were they helpful? I used the mock exams for Part 1, and they were very helpful -- they pointed out the material I needed to review and got me in the 'correct' mindset to answer the questions. Did not consider getting mock exam for Part 2/3 -- any advice from people that tried it?
While there is no harm in being more thorough, I don't think it is necessary to be that detailed.
Comments on the sections that aren't required
1- INTRODUCTION - Don't know what is in here
3- ARQUITECTURAL DECISIONS - I think this is helpful
5- LAYERS OVERVIEW - I think this goes without saying from the diagrams
6- TIERS OVERWIEW - I think this goes without saying from the diagrams
7- MECHANISMS - Don't know what is in here
8- OBJECT-ORIENTED ANALYSIS -Don't know what is in here
Also keep in mind they are trying to teach and not just provide an exam solution.