Sorry for crossposting, but I didn't know how to remove this topic from JSF forum.
In my JSF application I add some data to the table:
as long as the table doesn't contain AutoIncrement column it works fine.
As soon as I add an ID autoincrement column the code stops working and e.getMessage() returns null. I discovered that there is an exception concerning update of the ID column. I tryied to insert row such as: myTableDataProvider.setValue("MYTABLE.ID", null); but it didn't work.
Using simple SQL INSERT query works fine: I just omit ID field and after commiting new row is inserted with automatically generated ID value.