Manning's Countdown to 2014
. Use discount code crdotd14 all month for 50% off every deal.
A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Web and Java / J2EE Developer Miramar, FL (South Florida)
Joined: Mar 30, 2010
Jan 21, 2011 00:10:55
Berean Group is seeking a Web and Java /
Duration: 4 Months
Location: Miramar, FL (South Florida)
Job Type: contract to hire
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only
Scope of work:
• Creation of design specifications and models
• Development of Web and Java/J2EE based applications.
• Investigation into and resolution of reported defects.
• JAVA, J2EE,
• T-SQL, MS-SQL Server
• RAD7, WAS6, Eclipse
• OOA, Design
• CVS, Subversion
• XML, XSTL
• Webservices - JAXB, JAX RPC
• Data structures Algorithms
• SDLC Knowledge
• Standards(coding, design)
• Excellent Communication (written/verbal)
• Analysis/Design skills(Modeling Skills)
• BS or higher in Computer Science or Engineering strongly preferred.
, SCWCD, SCBCD
Background checks required
• SSN verification
• 5 yr statewide criminal
• H1, TN and EAD candidates are Not Allowed
For More Job description and to apply click on the link below:
You can also mail your resume at
with the job #115125 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to.
It is sorta covered in the
JavaRanch Style Guide
subject: Web and Java / J2EE Developer Miramar, FL (South Florida)
Senior Java Engineer Position In Miramar, FL
J2EE Web Engineer Location: Miramar, FL
Software Engineer, Miramar, FL
Immediate Requirement For J2EE Web Engineer in Miramar, FL (#115072)
J2EE Web Engineer , Miramar, FL (South Florida)
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2013