What i'm trying to do is the following:
1. Scan for a String and make it the name of the player
2. That name then gets assigned a user specified color via JColor Chooser
3. The data is stored in an arrayList of type Player, which is defined in the Player class
4. I then add type player to the GUI by using a JTextArea
Here's where I'm having trouble.
5. The displayed text should show the specified color in step 2.
getColor cannot be used for type Color: it wants me to change it to a string. However, that is not what I want to do.