is there a way for me to invoke with parameters? (maybe the params need to be altered somewhat - how would I find out what the new ones are? I have tried looking at the wsdl but have not figured it out using that)
I have never invoked a web service in this manner, so I am not entirely sure what is causing it to fail after the weblogic migration
True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing - Socrates
I actually used exactly that. I knew about that way of doing it from previous usage. It was just that the code was already built in another way, so changing it to that method would have meant more code change than may have been necessary. I wanted to try to get it done by just changing the url. Turns out, with the weblogic migration, the web service no longer has an endpoint (at least an interface for one). So that was not an option anymore.
Thanks very much for the help though!
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com