The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 2.5.1 has been released. It includes support to interrupt open/save process while working with large files. Many new formulas (that are supported now) are also included in the list. Moreover users can get/set a shape’s absolute position in the worksheet. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Supports to interrupt open/save process while working with large files.
- Provides support to set and calculate more formulas
- Supports to get/set shape’s absolute position.
- Fixes bugs of reading/saving Excel 2007 files
- Fixes bugs of reading/saving ODS files.
- Fixes bugs of reading/saving Excel 97-2003 files.
- Enhancement is made for Chart to Image, Sheet to Image and Excel to PDF features.
- Enhancement is made for parsing formulas.
- Enhancement is made for calculating formulas.
- 22 fixes and enhancements
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – Your File Format Experts [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]