I know Core java and i want to learn SPRING FRAMEWORK.
1. I want to know , what are the prerequisites for learning it.
2. Spring in Action is a good book to start ?
3. I am confused about to things, now a days annotations a re used with spring , is it a new feature or enhancement of the basic version. Which one should i learn and which one is better??
4. Does Spring in Action includes that "Annotation Version "
1. Java, so you're ok
2. Yes. The third edition (Spring 3.x) is on its way
3. First all definitions and bindings were made in xml files. Some people prefer using annotations instead. But you can still continue to do everything using xml files.