I forgot to actually post this. I found out from Oracle I passed the OCMJEA.
88% in part 1. Never got a mark for part 2 and part 3.
1. Core J2EEpatterns, Alur, Crupi, Malks
2. Java Server Faces in Action, Kito Mann - a bit outdated but I couldn't afford a more up to date book.
3. Design Patterns - Gamma et Al
4. Enterpris e Java Beans 3.0 - O'Reilly. Bill burke and Richard Monson -Haefal
5. Java Message Service - Mark Richards et al
6. Java Web Services up and Running - Martin Kalin
7. Java Transaction Processing - Mark Little et al
8. Java Transaction Design Strategies - Mark Richards
9. Java SOA Cookbook by Eben Hewit
10. Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java EE Study Guide
Part 1 was about 80 hours prep. Part 2, 3 about another 80.
Although, I tend to be pedantic. I like to do things slowly.
For the assignment, I went to great detail outline every assumption and design choice.