This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide 1Z0-808 and have Jeanne Boyarsky & Scott Selikoff on-line! See this thread for details.
Berean Group is looking for a J2EE Senior Web Engineer
Location: Miramar, FL
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only
Scope of work
• Provide technical leadership for team and own project deliveries
• Create estimate, detail work plans and design solutions
• Development of J2EE based secure web applications
• Perform unit, integration and performance testing
• Own, investigate and resolve reported defects.
• Software development (10 years)
• Object oriented systems (7 years)
• Web development (7 years)
Experience with the technologies as follows
• HTML, CSS, Java script, Jason, Ajax, J Query
• JSP, JSTL, Tiles
• Struts • Java
• Rational Application Developer
• XML, XSL
• TSQL (Microsoft SQL server), JDBC • Object Oriented Analysis and Design Database design and development experience with SQL and mainstream relational database engines such as Oracle and SQL Server.
• Development experience with networking protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, etc.) Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Web Services UNIX
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering strongly preferred.
Background checks required
• SSN verification
• 5 yr state wide criminal
• H1, TN and EAD candidates are Not Allowed
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
[ http://www.bereangroup.com/jobInfo.do?jobId=115671 ]
You can also mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job #115671 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.