1) FrontPage have a link
2) Link call ajax (call a Servlet)
3) Servlet Request some data from DB and also this Servlet assign some session variables
4) Forwarding the page using RequestDispatcher --> actually calling another jsp
6) JSP rendered and returned into ajax call
7) Interface updated obtained.
Is that correct way to go through?
OKay, let me start from number 2-Link call ajax
Whereas the refine-datatable-bank is the url which is firstly from jsp.
Then, the number 3-Servlet Request data from DB ( i just put 'X' variable, we assume it's database data okay?)
and then forwarding 'em into the interface.
Okay, then the last number 6-Rendering the value obtained from session;