Location: Waltham, MA
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only
• Previous experience designing and developing websites.
• Small company experience
• Ability to carry out a project independently or lead several developers on a project
• Working knowledge of current Java EE architectural/development best practices and design patterns (e.g. SOA, dependency injection, ORM).
• Real World experience in Spring and Hibernate.
• Strong object-oriented design, software reusability, testing, and debugging skills.
• Experience working with Subversion, CVS, Maven, Ant.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• 5-7 years of experience in Java software design and development.
• Bachelor's Degree.