Sorry if this question has been asked a lot of times in the forum, but I just wanted to know a couple of things. I completed my SCJP 6.0 2 years back, and now, I am thinking of applying for SCJD. So, I had the following questions:
1. What all do I need to know for taking up SCJD?
2. How long will the voucher be valid? That is, by when should I complete the exam after I purchase the voucher?
3. How much does the voucher cost?
4. I saw a few threads in this forum which talked about essay exam. Do we need to schedule it? Or, we need to inform someone once the project is over so that the time for the exam is scheduled?
5. Can you suggest some good books so that I can get started on preparing for SCJD 6.0?
6. Will my SCJP 6.0 be treated valid for appearing for SCJD (since its more than 2 years now from the time I cleared it)?