aspose file tools*
The moose likes Certification Results and the fly likes Passed OCPWCD with 98% Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of Spring in Action this week in the Spring forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Certification Results
Bookmark "Passed OCPWCD with 98%" Watch "Passed OCPWCD with 98%" New topic
Author

Passed OCPWCD with 98%

Matthew Raw
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 30, 2010
Posts: 76

Hi all,
today I passed the OCPWCD exam with score 98%. I have prepared for about 5 months. I have used HFSJ (great book), specification+javadoc, my own little programs and Enthuware (great exam simulator). The exam was quite similar to Enthuware (regarding the difficulty and the form of asking the questions), so I would definitely recommend it and I'm looking forward to Enthuware for the new JEE6 JSP & Servlet Developer exam.
I wish you the best with your certifications! :-)
divya kundapur
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 21, 2007
Posts: 110
congrats


SCJP - 5.0
Joe Harry
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 26, 2006
Posts: 9427
    
    2

Congrats!


SCJP 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 - Hints for you, Certified Scrum Master
Did a rm -R / to find out that I lost my entire Linux installation!
Matthew Raw
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 30, 2010
Posts: 76

Thanks guys.
It is strange, that my status in CertManager is still "enrolled" and I have not received any confirmation mail from Oracle :-( Now when I click on this certificate in Certification progress, I see that I still have to complete some of the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam But I already have the OCP Java SE 6 certificate! I will write to Oracle what is happening. The OCPJP6 is identical to SCJP6, isn't it?
Abhay Agarwal
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 29, 2008
Posts: 1162
    
    1

congrats


Oracle Java Web Service Developer (1z0-897), Oracle certified Java 7 Programmer, SCJA 1.0, SCJP 5.0, SCWCD 5.0, Oracle SQL Fundamentals I
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 23, 2000
Posts: 3314
    
    7
Congratulations!! Great Score!
Glad to know you found our product helpful


Enthuware - Best Mock Exams and Questions for Oracle/Sun Java Certifications
Quality Guaranteed - Pass or Full Refund!
Matthew Raw
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 30, 2010
Posts: 76

Thank you Abhay and Paul.

Now I finally received a mail from Oracle, that I'm certified - the problem with SCJP/OCPJP is resolved
Teja Bhaai
Greenhorn

Joined: Apr 25, 2011
Posts: 26

Congrats... Great work and great score.

Teja


OCJP6 - 95%
Abimaran Kugathasan
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 04, 2009
Posts: 2066

Congrats!


|BSc in Electronic Eng| |SCJP 6.0 91%| |SCWCD 5 92%|
Bahtiyar Tashov
Greenhorn

Joined: Sep 16, 2010
Posts: 9
Rene Puchinger wrote:Thanks guys.
It is strange, that my status in CertManager is still "enrolled" and I have not received any confirmation mail from Oracle :-( Now when I click on this certificate in Certification progress, I see that I still have to complete some of the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam But I already have the OCP Java SE 6 certificate! I will write to Oracle what is happening. The OCPJP6 is identical to SCJP6, isn't it?


Hi Rene,

Congratulations!!! Did You write a letter to Oracle about your problem? Unfortunately I have exactly the same problem with CertManager. I've passed WCD 29 April 2011 with the same result - 98%

Regards,
Bahtiyar
Matthew Raw
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 30, 2010
Posts: 76

Bahtiyar Tashov wrote:
Hi Rene,

Congratulations!!! Did You write a letter to Oracle about your problem? Unfortunately I have exactly the same problem with CertManager. I've passed WCD 29 April 2011 with the same result - 98%

Regards,
Bahtiyar


Hi Bahtiyar,
yes, I wrote a letter to Oracle and after few days, they fixed it (they manually changed my status to 'certified' in CertManager). I suggest you to write them, that you already have OCPJP and they should fix it.
Bahtiyar Tashov
Greenhorn

Joined: Sep 16, 2010
Posts: 9
Rene,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply and for your advice. I've also wrote to Oracle.

And again congrats!!! You've done a very good job with a high score!!!

Regards,
Bahtiyar
Matthew Raw
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 30, 2010
Posts: 76

Thank you Bahtiyar :-)
Rahul Sudip Bose
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 21, 2011
Posts: 637

Congratulations !

Can you tell me how much time it took to prepare for the exam ? Did you use any other books to prepare for the exam ?


SCJP 6. Learning more now.
Matthew Raw
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 30, 2010
Posts: 76

Rahul Sudip Bose wrote:Can you tell me how much time it took to prepare for the exam ? Did you use any other books to prepare for the exam ?


Thank you, Rahul. I think I already mentioned it - it took me about 5 months and I've been learning intensively. About books - I used only HFSJ + spec + javadoc. Before the exam, I think that I have memorized HFSJ completely + the Enthuware simulator also helped as the topics in the simulator were somewhat more broad that HFSJ.
Binary Beans
Greenhorn

Joined: Feb 27, 2013
Posts: 1
Congrats :-)


http://www.binary-beans.com
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: Passed OCPWCD with 98%