This week's giveaway is in the EJB and other Java EE Technologies forum. We're giving away four copies of EJB 3 in Action and have Debu Panda, Reza Rahman, Ryan Cuprak, and Michael Remijan on-line! See this thread for details.
Hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas
- 2-3 years of development experience.
- SW design (based on Requirements and Architecture Review)
- Object Oriented SW development (using various languages/tools)
- Web development (using various language /tools)
- Network Architectures and the SOA framework
- C# 3.5/4.0 programming ability.
- Experience in working with SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Experience in working with TFS.
- Well versed in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodologies.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to work across multiple organizational disciplines
Hands on experience in developing/ installing/ troubleshooting/ testing the following will be a plus
- Digital Set Top Box (Cisco/Motorola)
- Guide / Applications
- Familiarity with Cable/Telcom infrastructure
- HP Quality Center experience
- Test Director
- Quick Test Pro / Loadrunner
Bonus if one has these additional skills (in addition to above):
- Oracle / LDAP or any other DB experience.
- Shell Scripting is a plus.