This week's book giveaway is in the OCPJP forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide and have Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates on-line! See this thread for details.
• 4+ years of large scale, full lifecycle development experience and at least 2 years as a lead engineer.
• 4+ years using and developing in Java.
• 4+ years experience required in object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java and J2EE, including Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB, JMS, RMI and JDBC.
• Knowledge of parsers and compilers, web services including SOAP, XML-HTTP, and globalization / localization is a plus.
• A successful track record of creating and documenting APIs that enable modular, extensible design.
• Extensive experience in designing and implementing large server software with particular attention to security, scalability and high performance.
3. Web services