We are currently migrating one web application from struts 1.x to struts2.
In which, we have a functionality where we add a row of controls dynamically, in struts1.x what we did was
1. add a new "div"
2. create and concatenate html code using strut's <html:select/> tag
this can be done for multiple rows as well.
here is the code snippet for the same
this way it was working fine.
but when we are trying the same with <s:select /> in struts2like this,
we have already tried a number of combinations on this, to check if we are doing something wrong with the escape characters.
But as per my understanding, this is related to interpretation of the var by struts2.