This week's book giveaway is in the Mac OS forum. We're giving away four copies of a choice of "Take Control of Upgrading to Yosemite" or "Take Control of Automating Your Mac" and have Joe Kissell on-line! See this thread for details.
can anyone please tell me that how to checkout sample projects from springsource community.
when i am clicking on the projects it is opening in a directory structure but i am not able to checkout. please help me.
Else you need to install SVN in your machine and checkout code from the spring repository.
Joined: May 15, 2010
i have downloaded SVN plugin and able to get SVN repository view in my eclipse as well.
then i have installed SVN connector using the below sequence :
* go to eclipse main menu, choose Help > Install New Software. The available Software dialog appears.
* In the Work with list, select Helios - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios. A list of software packages appears.
* Expand the Collaboration node.
* Scroll the list and check box for Subversive Team Provider (incubation)
* Check other options in the dialog as desired and click the Next button. The Install Details screen appears in the dialog.
* Click the Next button, accept the license and click Finish. Subversive will dowload and install.
* It is recommended to accept the option to restart Eclipse.
SVN: '0x00400006: Validate Repository Location' operation finished with error: Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available or install and select pure Java Subversion connector from the plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at: Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector.
i checked the path Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector in my eclipse and found that it is not pointing to any SVN connector and no option is coming in the drop down for SVN connector.
please help as i am still not able to checkout the project.
Joined: May 15, 2010
i resolved the issue. i have added the url to install the SVN connector and now it is fetching the content.
thanks a lot for your help.
subject: how to checkout sample projects from springsource community