We have ongoing projects in need of Sr. Java Developers. Our clients range from Start-Up/SMB/Enterprise/Government. Applicants must be available for to work onsite in California, with options of telecommute.
• Knowledge and experience developing in Object Oriented and web interface applications
• Knowledge and experience using Spring with MVC Framework, Spring Web Services, Tiles Framework
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, Quest TOAD for Oracle tool
• Knowledge and experience using Eclipse IDE or similar tool
• Knowledge or experience using Clear Case; Clear Quest or similar configuration tools
• Knowledge and experience using Unix (Shell programming), Linux
• Knowledge and experience using performance tuning techniques in writing SQL
• Proficiency with the SDLC methodology
• Knowledge of Weblogic, Websphere, or Cold Fusion
• Experience translating technical specifications and/or physical design into code enhancements and changes
• Strong analytical skills for evaluating business needs and developing innovative solutions
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of technical staff and management
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form
Please contact me via this Forum/Private Message and we can discuss in detail the opportunity.
Welcome to the Ranch and good luck finding the right people for those jobs.
Joined: May 31, 2011
Campbell Ritchie wrote:Welcome to the Ranch and good luck finding the right people for those jobs.
Thank you Campbell for the welcome. Looks like a good forum, so hoping to connect with some people. Do you know where most of the users reside from? US, Overseas, etc ... Would it be possible to post my email for replies?